Wednesday, February 24, 2010

My Bilirubin Level Is 1.3 How Do I Lower My Total Bilirubin Level Without The Use Of Medication?

How do I lower my total bilirubin level without the use of medication? - my bilirubin level is 1.3

I have recently completed a physical examination and the results have are that my liver panel was too high. According to lab results, my total bilirubin of 1.3. My bilirubin must be within "normal" use, because I'm looking for a job in law enforcement.

I received 15 days, then checked by a doctor and present my papers. How do I get my bilirubin levels to normal limits without the use of over-the-counter drugs and prescription drugs? I prefer holistic methods, like cleaning the entire body. This would clean the work of the liver?

Thanks to all the WHO response.

No comments:

Post a Comment