Sunday, February 7, 2010

Piano Scarf Calgary Knitting A Piano Key Scarf...?

Knitting a piano key scarf...? - piano scarf calgary

It `s my first real project, but does not change the color for the first time and I` ve been knitting for fun, well before the substance itself is easy, but I remembered some of the keys or change color in which the wrong side of the silencer with a color line that began to change in the color then the real solid color as it continues, and it seems to me ridiculous, but the only bad later, because theres a black line in each of the little black keys instead. How do I solve this problem?

Also, as I weave in the ends so its not noticeable? "I have a carpet needle, but you can still say the way to put particularly at the ends of the thread too. Now I` m hiding in the back.

No comments:

Post a Comment