Wednesday, December 23, 2009

D Link Wireless Adapter Can Somebody Help Me On My D-link Wireless Adapter 650m Connection?

Can somebody help me on my d-link wireless adapter 650m connection? - d link wireless adapter

Well, my friend gave me a model adapter D-Link Wireless 650m.He about 1-2 years, and gave me a laptop with him. As I do not turn my plug adapter in my laptop at the traffic lights. My laptop is a Dell computer with Windows 2000 and not old.Well When my heart d-link, 2 power light on my adapter D-Link, in conjunction will not turn on? Is it because the adapter card D-Link is dead? If someone can help me I would be grateful!

Thus, the most important question, can you help me turn the lights on my D-Link wireless adapter card to my laptop to connect to the Internet?

No comments:

Post a Comment