Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Torrents For Script Writing Books How Do Torrents Place Viruses On My Computer?

How do torrents place viruses on my computer? - torrents for script writing books

I am very computer savvy. I am very inexperienced in dealing with torrents though. Many people complain about torrents that contain viruses, and I wonder how easy it is to catch a virus. Of course it can occur only in the music or video file, there must be an executable file or a script of some kind ... It is therefore quite sure that I things the torrent file extensions and not to any program or script? I do not know how torrents, if the tools used to or anything that will be used in any way, or can do something. If someone obvious that this would be to very quickly the toll ...

PS I say this because I am not an antivirus program slows down my computer and it bothers me: P

No comments:

Post a Comment