Friday, December 25, 2009

Mold In Your House What Do You Do If You Find Black Mold In Your House?

What do you do if you find black mold in your house? - mold in your house

We have just moved into a house, 15 June, which we rent. The day I moved in, we began to realize that near the back door was covered with black mold. Now, when I read it, what kind of mold it is and it is very toxic! Everyone in my house is sick, and the owner is not your turn! What should I do? We have been in contact with the health department, and seems to take us seriously. I do not know if you can get a lawyer. We have to move the woman $ 1200, and we plan a wedding, so that they can not afford to go on easy and go to the end of August, the best. What should we do until then? I have a newborn at home, with 2 children of others! HELP PLEASE!

No comments:

Post a Comment