Sunday, January 3, 2010

Italian Cooking Trips Does This Make Any Sense To You?

Does this make any sense to you? - italian cooking trips

Ok, now an old friend of students (new in 84) and I talked. My husband called and spoke with him several times. There is no danger, because we are all about 40 years. He has an ex-wife and three children.

Was I wrong to ask him to come help me fix my car and offers a special dinner? I know it sounds strange, but I need my chassis lubricated in my car. Darned that squeaks and does not know where the cups for lubrication.

So I invited him to help me, I (a diagram) and a nice Italian dinner (roasted garlic, Brushett, shrimp scampi and bread have now), I called at 10.30 clock and said he'd need time to run to the store would you let me know as soon as possible () his day off and told him if he thought the dinner (4-6pm). He called me at 4 letting me know he would not come.

Am I doing something wrong or was he? I am hurt, when we tried to see almost a whole year. You know, just say hello. He knows that I'm happily married, and not an ISSEU. We speak only of the cell to cell in the last year.

It is 1.5 hours, and my father's life, if not such a long journey. What have I done wrong? I can not give money, but my kitchen more than compensates.

2 comments:

Bigman J said...

Yes, I hope he is not here, you can still has feelings for you.

Plagueme... said...

May, his disappointment ... Pain? Maybe you need to solve some problems buried? But then, of course, can be wrong ...

Post a Comment