Sunday, January 17, 2010

Option Trading Charts Options Trading Easy Money? What Am I Missing?

Options Trading Easy Money? What Am I Missing? - option trading charts

OK, so I have tried in the options trading in my spare time, train, and it is something that I can not understand. It seems an easy way to get an immediate danger of money, so I know there must be something I miss here.

AAPL I will use as an example. Currently trades at $ 99.
If I buy 1 contract to the exercise price of $ 120 from $ 21.40 per share, this aspect is already in the money can not immediately perceive it? the sale of 100 shares for $ 120 $ 2140 less, for the opportunity to pay me an instant credit of $ 9905 on.
It sounds so simple, so I do not get here?

Thank you for help,
Semper Fidelis

Here is a link to the graphics options AAPL:
http://finance.yahoo.com/q/op?s=AAPL&m=2009-03

1 comment:

John W said...

BlueCollar gave a good response, what you see, with AAPL.

Opitons job is not "easy". However, if you take the time for a thorough investigation, we learned that the options will be used alone or in combination with a purchase of shares, much safer than buying direct action and gives hope that one day.

Most people in their inability to gain knowledge about the possibilities and then buy it for less money that the hope of big profits calls - This strategy will lose a lot of money.

The best book I found the options are options as a strategic investment by Larry McMillian. It's expensive, but it is a book of 900 pages that are used as a reference for years.

Most options are the following tasks include strategies in which they buy and sell, or a combination of options. This Stragier often create a number of benefits that you earn money when the underlying stock is neutral, can be slighlty up or down.

I trade options frequenlty e-mail if you need further assistance.

Post a Comment